Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions and procedures are operated by Saramin HR Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “company”), and users (or members) are for providing services through the website (hereinafter referred to as the “site”) by the company. The purpose of the terms and conditions is to define rights, obligations, and responsibilities between the company and members and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows, and the interpretation of undefined terms is following the relevant laws and guidelines for each service.
1) Site: Refers to a site produced and operated by the company to provide services to users. The web address of the site currently operated by the company is listed below.
2) Service: All services provided by the company so that users or members can use it through various wired/wireless devices or programs, and use through programs or services developed or built by third parties using APIs disclosed by the company Including cases provided to customers or members.
3) Member: An individual who uses the service provided by the company by agreeing to these terms and conditions and service use agreement with the company.
4) User: An individual intends to agree to the service use agreement with the company to use the company's services.
5) Member information: Refers to the personal information of the user that the company requests the user to write in the membership application form (hereinafter referred to as the “application form”).
6) E-mail (unique number): Refers to identification information used for member identification and member service usage.
7) Password: A combination of letters and numbers set by the member to protect the member's account information.
8) Posts: Refers to codes (including URLs), texts, voices, sounds, images (including videos), images (including photos), files, etc., uploaded or registered by members on the services provided by the company.
Article 3 (Effect of Terms and Conditions and Changes)
1) These terms and conditions become effective when provided on the service screen or notified to members.
2) The company can amend these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate related laws such as the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information, the Personal Information Protection Act, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
3) When the company revises the terms and conditions, the reason for the amendment and the date of application shall be specified and the company will notify the current terms and conditions together with the current terms and conditions from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date in the method of Article 1. However, changes in important regulations regarding the rights or obligations of members are notified at least 30 days in advance and the revised terms and conditions are notified by providing members a registered e-mail or SMS (text message), etc.
4) In the case the company amends the terms and conditions in accordance with Article 3 and notifies the members, and if the members do not express their intention to refuse or cancel their agreement by the effective date of the change of the terms and conditions, it is deemed that the member has agreed to the revised terms and conditions.
5) If a member does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, they may stop using the service and terminate the contract of use.
6) Members must fulfill their duty of care concerning changes to the terms and conditions, and the company is not responsible for any damage to members due to the premise of the changed terms and conditions.
Article 4 (Regulations other than the terms and conditions)
For matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions, the following contract will follow and act upon the regulations of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, and the Telecommunications Business Act, etc.
Article 5 (Establishment of the contract of use)
1) The service use contract is established when the user selects “I agree” to these terms and conditions and “collection and use of personal information”, after filling out the application form set by the company.
Article 6 (Application for Use)
1) The member information that the member writes in the application form is considered to be the actual information of the member, and the member who does not enter the actual correct information cannot receive legal protection and may be restricted from using the service.
2) For those under the age of 14 to use the service, they must go through the consent process of a prescribed legal representative required by the company.
3) The e-mail (unique number) of a member who applied for use for illegal purposes and methods, such as stealing other people's personal information, may be deleted without prior notice, and the member may be punished according to related laws.
Article 7 (Approval and Restriction on Application for Use)
1) The company approves the use of the service in accordance with the order of receipt as long as there is no business or technical obstacle to the user who has applied for the use of the service.
2) The company may not approve the application for use that falls under each of the following sub-articles.
① In the case where it is impossible to provide the service due to technical reasons
② In the case where the application form is entered falsely
③ In the case of omission or erroneous information in the application form
④ In the case when an application is created for the purpose of impairing the social well-being or morals
⑤In the case the member got their membership revoked due to reasons attributable to the member
⑥ In case the usage requirements set by other companies are not met
3) For members who use the service, the company may classify the members by type and grade, and subdivide the usage time, frequency of use, service menu, etc. to differentiate the use.
Article 8 (Change of Member Information)
If the member information written on the application form is changed while using the service, the member must correct the member information without delay. Members are responsible for all responsibilities arising from not editing and updating their member information.
Article 9 (Service Usage)
1) The company starts the service when the member's application for use is approved. However, in the case of some services, the service starts from the specified date.
2) In the event that the service cannot be provided due to a business or technical obstacle of the company, the event is notified to the service or the member.
3) In principle, the service is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the service may be temporarily suspended due to the company's business/technical reasons or service operation policy. In such cases, the company, in principle, will notify the members in advance, and in the case where the situation is sudden or unavoidable, the members may be notified later.
4) The company may divide the service into a certain range and set the available time for each range separately, in which case the content will be announced.
5) The company may have separate terms and conditions for individual services within the service, and consent to the terms and conditions applied separately for individual services is subject to a separate consent procedure when a member uses the individual service for the first time.
Article 10 (Change and Suspension of Service)
1) If there is a reasonable reason to change/modify the service (including individual services), the company will notify the member of the contents of the service to be changed and the date of the provision in accordance with Article 18 and modify the service.
2) The company may change the member's email (unique number) in consultation with the member if the member's email (unique number) falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
① If there is concern about invasion of privacy because the e-mail (unique number) is registered as the member’s national identification number, etc
② In the case that the email address harasses others or violates public morals
③ In the case the email (unique number) is duplicated with other members, making it difficult to provide services
④In the case that there are other reasonable concerns
3) The company may restrict or suspend all or part of the service in the following cases listed below. In this case, the company will notify the reason for restriction or suspension in advance.
①In case of unavoidable circumstances due to web-page construction such as maintenance of service facilities
② In the case where the service is inevitably required to be restricted or suspended due to circumstances beyond the company's control
③ In the case where a member uses the company's services illegally for the member's business other than the original purpose of the service or interferes with the company's business activities, or when a member posts a post corresponding to Article 13 1).
④ In the case of disruption of normal operating service use due to power outage, equipment failure, or excessive service usage
⑤ When it is determined that it is necessary to limit or suspend the service according to the company's service operation policy, such as replacement with a new service or transferring individual services to another site operated by the company
⑥ In the case where the service cannot be maintained due to various circumstances of the company, such as termination of the contract with the affiliated company
⑦ In the case of force majeure such as natural disasters or national emergencies occurring
⑧ When it is judged that it is not appropriate for the member to continue to use the company's services due to an order or administrative disposition, etc. from the court, prosecutor's office, administrative agency, etc., or the member's violation of laws, etc.
4) The company may restrict the use of the service by member types, such as non-real name members, members under the age of 14, members subject to protection under the Youth Protection Act, members under the age of 19, foreign members, corporate and group members, and phone number members. These service restrictions are separately notified or notified by individual services
Article 11 (Payment for individual paid services and withdrawal of subscription)
Article 12 (Provision of Information and Posting of Advertisements)
1) While operating the service, the company may post various information on the service screen or provide it to members by mail or SMS (text message).
2) In connection with the operation of the service, the company may post advertisements on the service screen or send them through e-mail or SMS (text message). However, when sending e-mails or SMS (text messages) to members, the company must check whether the members have agreed to receive promotional advertisement information, and send the following advertisements to members who have agreed to receive it.
3) It is entirely a matter between the member and the advertiser for the member to communicate or transact by using the advertisement posted on the service or participating in the advertiser's promotional activities through the service. If there is an issue between the member and the advertiser, the member, and the advertiser parties must resolve it directly, and the company does not take any responsibility in this regard.
Article 13 (Responsibility for Member's Posts)
1) The company may delete posts posted or delivered by members of the service without prior notice if it is determined that they fall under any of the following cases listed below, and the company does not hold responsibility.
①In the case of content that slanders the company, other members, or third parties or damages the reputation of the company by slander
②In the case the post’s content contains materials that violate public order and morals
③If the content of the post is recognized as being related to any criminal activity
④If the content infringes on the rights of others, such as the company's copyright or the copyright of a third party
⑤If the content is contrary to the detailed usage guidelines for each service set by the company
⑥If the content is not related to the service provided by the company
⑦Posting unnecessary or unauthorized advertisements or promotional materials
⑧ In the case where the content was created by stealing someone else's email (unique number) or name, or forgery of other individuals’ information
⑨In the case of violating the purpose of posting, such as posting multiple duplicates of the same content
⑩In the case it is judged that the post violates other related laws and the detailed usage guidelines for each service of the company
2)The company may separately set and implement detailed guidelines related to postings for each service, and members must publish posts (including delivery between members) according to the guidelines.
Article 14 (Copyright of Posts)
1) Copyright of post(s) posted by members in the service is protected by the Copyright Act, any copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works created by the company belong to the company.
2) Members allow permission for the company to use the post(s) posted on the service for the following purposes nationally and internationally.
①In order to use the post(s) within the service (including the case where the service is provided by entering a certain area of a site or media operated by a third party), modifying the size of the post(s), such as converting or simplifying it
②Reproduction, transmission, or display of the post(s) on other sites operated by the company or on sites operated by other companies. However, this is not the case if the member does not agree to the reproduction, transmission, or display of the post(s).
③For the purpose of promoting the company's services, have the media and telecommunication companies report and broadcast the contents of the post(s). However, in this case, the company does not provide posts or member information to media, telecommunication companies, etc. without the individual consent of the member.
3) Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding article, if the company uses the post(s) for a commercial purpose other than the purpose specified in each paragraph of the preceding article (for example, when providing a posting to a third party and receiving a monetary consideration, etc.), the method to obtain the consent of the member. In this case, the company provides separate compensation to the member.
4) When a member publishes a post on the service, it is deemed that another member has permitted the post to be used within the service or the company has used it as a search result. However, members may take measures such as privacy of postings and exclusion of search results through management functions within individual services.
5) When a member terminates the contract of use or the company terminates the contract of use under Article 20 Paragraph 3, the posts posted by the member on the service will be deleted. However, posts necessary for the normal service use of other members, such as posts posted in public services such as posts reposted by other members or third parties, shared bulletin boards, and comments, are not deleted.
6) According to the service operation policy, the company may change or transfer the posting location without changing the content of the post(s).
Article 15 (Management of dormant accounts)
1) The company implements a dormant account management policy to reduce unnecessary storage space waste caused by long-term non-active members neglecting to use the service and to facilitate the use of the service.
2) In the case the member does not log in during the personal information retention period, the individual member's account becomes a dormant account, and use of all services including member login is suspended, and the company manages the dormant account and personal information separately from other accounts.
Article 16 (Obligations of the company)
1) The company does not provide member information of members known in relation to the provision of services to third parties without their consent.
3) The company must promptly handle complaints from members related to the service, in the case where complaint handling is difficult, the reason and processing schedule are provided on the service screen or notified to the member through e-mail.
4) In the event of damage to the member due to the service provided by the company, the company is liable only if the damage occurred due to the intention or negligence of the company, and the scope of liability is limited to ordinary damages.
Article 17 (Responsibilities of Members)
1) Members must comply with related laws, terms and conditions, service usage guide, and notices posted on the service, as well as notices made by the company to members concerning the use of the service, and must not engage in any other acts that interfere with the business of the company.
2) Members cannot engage in sales activities to sell products using the service, and in particular, cannot engage in hacking, profits through advertisements, commercial activities through obscene sites, or illegal distribution of commercial software. The company is not responsible for the results and losses of business activities caused in violation of this and legal actions such as arrest by related organizations, etc., and members are liable for damages to the company concerning such acts.
3) Members must fill out all matters based on the facts when filling out the application form or when changing member information. cannot claim any rights related to the use of the service.
4) Members cannot transfer or donate the right to use the service or other status in the service use contract to another person, and cannot provide it as collateral.
5) Members must thoroughly manage their e-mail (unique number) and password, and the member is responsible for all consequences arising from negligence in management, illegal use, etc. Unless intentional or due to the company’s negligence, the company does not bear any responsibility or charges.
6) Members shall not allow a third party to use their e-mail (unique number) and password. If the member's e-mail (unique number) and password get stolen or recognized that a third party is using it, the password must be changed immediately and the member must notify the company of the situation, and follow the proceeding instructions the company provides.
7) Members cannot change their e-mail (unique number) used for their account during the conclusion of the contract of use, and if they wish to change due to unavoidable reasons, they must terminate the contract of use and re-register a new account.
Article 18 (Notification to Members)
1) The company may notify the member's rights and obligations necessary for using the service by e-mail or SMS (text message) issued by the company or designated by the member.
2) In the case of having to notify numerous unspecified members, the company may substitute individual notices by posting or notifying it on the service.
Article 19 (Protection and Use of Member Information)
1) The company collects members' member information by the "Personal Information Handling Policy" within the minimum range necessary for the establishment and implementation of the contract of use by lawful and fair means.
3) In the event that administrative agencies, investigative agencies, the legal court, etc formally request the company access to member information following related laws such as the Telecommunications Business Act, the Communication Secret Protection Act, Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection Act, Personal Information Protection Act, etc., the company may provide the requested information.
4) The company is not responsible for any member information exposed due to reasons attributable to the member.
5) In principle, the company performs tasks such as processing and management of member information and service operation on its own, but if necessary, some or all of these tasks such as processing and management of member information, and service operation may be entrusted to a separate company selected by the company. In the case of entrusting work related to such matters, the contents of the entrusted work and the consignee shall be notified in the "Personal Information Handling Policy".
Article 20 (Termination of Contract and Restriction of Use)
1) If a member wants to cancel the service use contract, they must apply for cancellation in “membership withdrawal”, etc.
2) When a member cancels the contract of use, their posts may not be deleted according to the provision of Article 14, paragraph 5. Therefore, before canceling their contract of use, it is recommended to delete the posts prior.
3) If a member violates these terms and conditions and individual service terms and conditions, in principle, the company may restrict the use of the service or terminate the use contract in stages such as warning, temporary suspension, and permanent suspension. However, if the violation is serious, measures corresponding to the violation may be taken immediately without going through the lower-level measures.
4) A member may file an objection following the procedure set by the company regarding the suspension of service use or other restrictions on use related to service use according to Article 3, and the company reviews the objection and determines that the member’s objection is just. If so, we will resume using the service.
Article 21 (Compensation for Damages)
1) In the event that a member violates the provisions of these terms and conditions and causes damage to the company, the member who violates these terms and conditions must compensate the company for the damages.
2) In the event that the company receives various objections, including claims for damages or lawsuits, from a third party other than the member due to illegal acts or violations of these terms and conditions committed by the member in the process of using the service, the member is responsible for his/her responsibility and expenses The company must be indemnified as a result, and if the company is not indemnified, the member must compensate the company for damage caused by it.
Article 22 (Matters of Exemption)
1) If the company cannot provide the service due to a natural disaster or force majeure equivalent thereto, the responsibility for the provision of the service is exempted.
2) The company is not responsible for any obstacles to the use of the service due to reasons attributable to the member.
3) The company is not responsible for the loss of revenue expected by the member using the service unless there is intentional negligence, and the company is not responsible for any other damage caused by data obtained through the service. The company does not guarantee the accuracy of posts posted by members on the site.
4) The company is not obligated to intervene in disputes between members or between members and a third party through the service and is not responsible for any damages caused by the company's intention or negligence.
Article 23 (Dispute Mediation and Competent Court)
1) Members must handle any complaints or resolution of issues related to copyright infringement, defamation, personal information, and service use related to postings through the customer center operated by the company or the Right Infringement Report Center.
2) If a lawsuit is filed for a dispute between the company and the member related to the use of the service, the court having jurisdiction over the member's address or residence will proceed with the lawsuit. Disputes are resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction. However, if the court of competent jurisdiction under the individual terms of service is different, the dispute may be resolved in the court of competent jurisdiction under the individual terms of service.